Tuesday 18 April 2017

City Crafters & Pink Gem challenge

A great big celebration is underway at City crafters.
This time we are asked to case this card.


I was inspired by an animal singing with musical notes behind.

Here's my penguin singing
 
Meanwhile at Pink Gem challenges they want a stamped image plus ribbon or lace.
I've used a clear rubber stamp featuring a fairy from Some odd girl clear stamps.
I didn't colour it but enhanced her eyes using a black drawing pen.
I've layered green coloured papers and used a striped ribbon from Craft Queen under the image.
As my birthstone is Peridot and my favourite colour green, I think this is a good fit for this challenge.
The 5 is a transparency I had.
 
 
I just found out I'm in the mailbox at Cards in Envy.

1 comment:

!neke said...

Beautiful cards !!!!