Monday 29 August 2016

Shopping our stash and others.

Over at Shopping our stash the challenge is to use numbers.
Left over numbers seem to breed in my craft room!
This particular set was from a Sara book set that I had several years ago.
The sentiment and flower tabs are a Kaisercraft strip.
My card is a strange size to fit an envelope I had here...21cmx8cm.

 
Also entering it on Cute card Thursday
 
Next I have in the pink challenge where we are asked to "make it sparkle"
This card is normal squared size and features 3 sparkly butterflies and some vellum which I tore along the bottom for extra interest.
 

2 comments:

Kat W said...

Really pretty cards; the papers are gorgeous, and of course, the sparkly butterflies are just fab :-)
Thanks for sharing it with us at In The Pink!
Hugs, Kat

Crafting Andy said...

Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.