Thursday 17 March 2016

The memory nest- Make it Monday No. 56



This is the sketch for Make it Monday at the Memory Nest.

My daughter was recently bridesmaid at a wedding of her friend.
The colours were pale sage green and navy.

In my counterfeit kit I had a dark green B side of Christmas paper from Ruby-Rock-it.
The A side has lined paper plus holly boughs.
I managed to cut a hole under the navy cardstock and use enough of the lined paper side where the bright pink is on the sketch.
My pale pink strip hanging down is a silver doiley.

The next step is the photos. I have 3 instead of 2.
I managed to fit them similarly on the layout.
I've used strips of pastel green under the photos to match the dresses.
The bottle green ribbon and flower, the chipboard cameras and the circle with the birdcage are all from my kit too.
Here is the finished item. The photo on the left appears crooked. It isn't, I measured it. Must be the angle it was taken or the height difference between Rob & Erica.






4 comments:

Jane said...

Clever you to fit a third photo onto the sketch. Thanks for linking up at The Memory Nest.

Lori said...

Great layout! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Memory Nest!

Marci said...

I like the addition of the extra picture on this sketch! Nice page! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

Leslie Germain said...

HI Julene!! Love your take on the sketch!! Great layering!! Thanks for playing along with tMN!! Hope you will join us again soon!!