Monday 14 March 2016

Scrapbookit



http://scrapbookitblog.blogspot.com.au/ has this mood board and we must use the word cherish.
I love the softness of this layout inspiration.

I've chosen a photo which means nothing to anybody else.
When I was in Alice Springs, I had to wait several hours after booking out of the hotel before catching a train. I found a quiet corner in the hotel and read a book and just let my mind wander and rested. It was a quiet time!
It made me feel refreshed after the busy trip.

Using the B side of one of my Counterfeit kit papers this month, I found a plain pastel pink.
Next I misted with turquoise, then immediately yellow on top.
 My hope was to create green, but it is more bluey yellow.
I found a frame in my counterfeit kit that was purple &black.
I turned it over and painted the other side with an aqua colour.
I decorated it with enamel dots in palest green. The tag inside is also from my kit and says stop, smile, breathe, life is beautiful.

 I've used 2 chipboard cameras from my kit and an empty bird cage with flowers, leaves and more enamel dots.

There are several scraps of paper I'm pleased to have used.

 
I was inspired by the bed (rest),the frames and the flowers from the mood board.

2 comments:

Melfield said...

A lovely entry! Thanks for joining in.
I love how you have told the story of a photo that is significant to you!

Susanne said...

I am so enjoying the lovely softness that you are producing on your pages this month.