Friday 12 February 2016

Unstampabelles challenge and Silhouette challenges.

At Unstampabelles challenge the theme is looking forward looking back.
I've concentrated on the looking forward part of this and made a card for a young male who might be deciding life's path......
 
I've used swiss dots embossing folder, then an altered slide mount as my "window".
I've put a silhouette face at the window and used a gold arrow plus Find your wings and fly as my sentiment.

I'm also entering this at Silhouette challenges where anything goes.

5 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

What a lovely sentiment. Nice hues of blue.

Jackie said...

Love this Julene!! Think you have nailed the criteria at UnstampaBelles....I am struggling with it!! LOL

Unknown said...

Lovely card - love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing over at Silhouette Challenges for February - DT Vicki

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous card Julene - I love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Unstampabelles.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh this reminds me of the silhouette they did of my head in first grade...oh my over 50 years ago!!!

Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us at Silhouette Challenges #34!

♥ Sue Kment