Friday 12 February 2016

Challenge #2 Based on a children's story

Over at Counterfeit Kit challenges we are asked to create a layout based on a children's story or fairy story.
It is Challenge #2.

I've chosen Alice in Wonderland and as I had this paper and the hat sticker I decided to base it around the Mad Hatters tea party.
The title is As mad as hatters.
The story behind the photo is a Halloween party in 2003 at our local scrapbooking store.
We were asked to go dressed up.
Erica wore a black dress and used make up resembling blood dripping from her mouth.(Zombie)
I dressed as a fat fairy complete with wings and a wand as well as a dacron padded belly.
When we walked in, the others just cracked up laughing.
It was a funny night. We were all in that stupid mood that is contagious.

3 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Had to laugh - so many FUN memories of those contagious sillies!
Love that paper & I think it's perfect for the photo :-)

Susan said...

What a fun memory to scrap! Like those arrows and that hatter paper too.

Jimjams said...

ha ha - mad indeed! My 4th birthday party was fancy dress - I went as the BAD fairy!