Saturday 21 November 2015

No challenge,just some FUN.

I've just completed the blog hop at Stick it Down. Great fun and some inspiration there for sure.

DON"T FORGET the Counterfeit Kit blog hop is on the 24th.The girls always excel themselves there.
                                                     *******************
I've been fiddling with this layout for a couple of days as it involved much layering.
The photo was of a market that I visited in Darwin.

I've used the 2 remaining MME papers from my Counterfeit Kit
I like the texture of these as they allow tearing and distressing easily....which I did.
Next, I matted my photo then used a border punch to create a fancy edge.
Over that I've used some crochet motifs.
The wooden scrolls and bird cage went on next.(We saw everything at that market)
Then came some MME stickers and fox washi.
I tucked hessian under 2 corners and added the layered felt tree, and the bicycle flair.
My title came last, it was created by using up a set of alphas a few months ago.

An eclectic mix but it matches the market....a real assault on the senses!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Very pretty,I don't do challenges at all theses days

Susanne said...

Oh nice, I love those crocheted bits.