Tuesday 17 November 2015

Mojo Monday and Jennifer Grace plus a baby card.

My first card is for the latest sketch at Mojo Monday.
Isn't that upside down cookie man cute?

 
Next is a card for Jennifer Grace's Frosty festivities.
 
I've used pattern paper scraps
Fibre (NO twine)
ephemera
buttons
sticker sentiment (no Christmas word stamps.)
I've layered them using the same recipe as Jennifer and produced this colourful card.
It is also going on Cards in Envy this week where the challenge is layers.
 
 
I've also been experimenting with shape cards and have mastered the playsuit shape for baby boys. This is my first attempt.
 
 

3 comments:

mandysea said...

Oh my goodness... the playsuit caught my eye and I think its marvellous!
It almost looks real! Perfect!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your cards! The snowflake one entered for our layers challenge is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

What pretty cards! Love all the layers on the snowflake one. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn