Thursday 15 October 2015

Let's capture our memories #134 and a coffee stop.



At Let's Capture our memories, this is the latest sketch.
And with 3 pages left in my Northern Territory album, I'm keen to get it completed.

These photos are from Alice Springs.
The Red Dog Café was my morning coffee stop and they make a darn good cuppa.
The poster was in a nearby shop and having seen the film and read the book at high school, I thought it deserved a photo. "A town like Alice" is my title.

I've used a coffee coloured flower plus lace doiley and border edging to relate to my cappachino.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like the use of the sketch and how you've replaced items with what you had in your kit. Looks like your kit must nearly be finished now with so much made already! And the album of your adventures too. I can't imagine how many albums and layouts you have in your house! Do you have an album room?!?