Saturday 26 September 2015

Crafty Life Challenges colour palette.


This colour palette from Crafty Life challenges inspired me!
The leaves and wood toned picture in the bottom right hand corner were my main focus.
I've layered various shades of teal blue, then added 3 skeleton leaves, a painted doiley and some antique lace.
My border is grey & white card, plus orange washi tape.

The photo was taken at a street market in Darwin.
These are "Bird of Paradise" flowers. I love them.

Yasoo and tikanis to my Greek friends for your inspiration!
Finally, I've added some leaf stickers and enamel dots.
and a close up.......

5 comments:

Trish said...

Great take bn the challenge Julene!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Julene!!Love how you used the moodboard!!Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Life challenges!!!

Tsaima Eirini said...

Yiasou Julene!!Loved your work and all the elements you used to express the mood of your feelings according to he moodboard...Thank you for joining us in this September challenge, lovely sketch too.Crafty Life Challenges.

Lisa said...

the autumn tones and that leaf skeleton are gorgeous!

Mary Tzalla said...

Hello, Julene, ti kanis; You did a great work here. Beautiful design and photo... love these flowers... Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Life Challenges!!! Hope to see you again this month!!!