Sunday 27 September 2015

Cardz4Guyz and Shabby Tea room

Over at Cardz4guyz we are asked to use only blue plus Kraft.
I've probably done the reverse to most people. I've used a blue card with a strip of Kraft.
The blue came from printing off the 2nd card I feature in this post.
(I overmisted and had it everywhere, so why waste it?)
I've added a blue paperclip plus my sentiment uses Kraft coloured mini letters.
 
Next is my card for Shabby tea room.
It has asked for swirls and twirls.
I used a twirly mask and a strip of blue twirly printed paper.
It is a card for a neighbour's 4 year old boy.
 
 

2 comments:

Cazro said...

Your right crafters, do not waste their stash, your CAS style compliments the backgound. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Sharon said...

Thanks for joining us at Cardz For Guyz, hope to see you again soon
Hugs Sharon DT