Sunday 9 August 2015

Scrapki-wyzwaniowo

I've found a new challenge website Scrapki-wyzwaniowo.
The August challenge there is to use letters and numbers.

I was inspired to use some papers from my Counterfeit kit.
October Afternoon -Fly a kite dandelions had little alphabets and numbers on the other side so it became my background.
October Afternoon-Fly a kite Sprinklers has tickets and random numbers so it became my mat.
Crate Paper had another sheet with tickets,labels etc so I used that.

My Minds Eye -Find your wings and fly had an assortment of tickets, I used several.

I've also inked through a stencil which says "Turn your dreams into reality."
As well as all that I added random tags, cameras, labels, Bella droplets etc etc.
There's even a mini envelope I made from lettered paper.

As per usual, the photo is the main focus of my layout.





7 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh that is adorable layout and I just like how it all pops off of that stripe paper. I like the inking of the stencil to on the layouts give it just a bit of grunge to the layout.

Tores- said...

Beautiful layout, great photo :) Thank you for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

Tores- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susanne said...

You love challenge sites more than any other scrapper I know. The layout looks fab. So now I must go check out the challenge site, realizing full well that you've gotten me into this spot before. ;-)

Wilma Voermans said...

What a striking layout ! With all your work in the background it looks fun! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo.

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

So glad you found us! Thank you for joining us over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo xx

Agata Pinezkowa said...

gorgeous! thank You for playing along with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!