Friday 26 June 2015

Use your stuff, Cards 4 Guyz and shopping your stash

I was pleased to have my last card reach top 3 on Use your stuff last week.
This week's theme is wood, so I've made a 70th birthday card using Studio Calico wooden numbers plus a patterned paper that looks like wood grain.
I'm also entering this on Cards for Guys where we are asked to use a die or punch.
The gold sparkly heart has been punched.
And at shopping your stash we are asked to make a card "For the boys" so I will enter it there as well.

4 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Lovely card, very classic and elegant. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Jane

Cazro said...

A lovley card, sprinkled with a lot of class and style. I am sure it will be well appreciated.
So pleased you joined in our fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Helen said...

A great CAS card - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz

Helen x

SweetScraps said...

I love the sparkly heart along with the masculine elements. Thanks for taking our Wood challenge at Use Your Stuff!