Tuesday 12 May 2015

Challenge #2 A school based layout.


Challenge #2 

Back to School.  You can either take it literally and do a school based project OR you can find a fun online class (youtube still has 2 peas classes for free) that inspires this project.

As a former school teacher I still have many photos from my teaching years. I've decided to combine 2 across the page to make  a layout about a yearly event. "Peddlar's Parade" involved each child bringing a tray of items to sell.
They could be toys, food, novelties etc. Each class sat in a certain area of their playground and other children came and bought items.
Here's my layout.


I've managed to use a paper bag, book pages, a 6x6 alpha sheet, and those chipboard people, which I inked to match the layout.

5 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

So cute! Love the A-B-C background paper & all the little girls in their pretty dresses :)

Isbaha said...

Very pretty!

Susan said...

Fun page - the chipboard people, the ABC paper and the book page support your theme so well. It looks like Peddler's Parade was a big hit!

sassyscrapper said...

What a great idea for the classroom! You documented this so well. What grades did you teach, Julene? I taught Kindergarten through second grade...mostly K.

Susanne said...

Oh I love how you've compiled this with such fun things. Nicely done.