Wednesday 8 October 2014

In production

All the card challenges seem to be focussing on Autumn or Halloween.
I only have my Countefeit Kit plus some Christmas stuff that hasn't been packed ready for the move in about 2 weeks.

So, I set to work this morning making Christmas Cards.
On this one I've used a tag made for a previous challenge plus some cute tartan paper.
I think this is my best attempt at stamping ever. It turned out so clear.
 
I like Kraft as my background. It makes the colours stand out.
 
These last 2 tags are for http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.uk/ where they ask for a tag or mini card.
I'm planning on using these on cards but will enter them in this first as tags.
They are NOT ADHERED to the yellow background.
 

1 comment:

Kim Kelley said...

Just lovely! Thank you for joining us this week at Card Makin Mamas! HUGS

Kim
CMM DT