Sunday 12 October 2014

Confetti challenge #2 at Counterfeit Kits


Challenge two is to use confetti on your layout
 
From me.............
After looking at all that I decided to see what I had here, before running out to buy confetti.
I could have used a hole punch and made confetti.
Last month I won these little cards from Jennifer Grace plus a mask of raindrops.
At the bottom of the picture you will notice some small punched out pieces.
 
Next, I made a card and using the mask misted raindrops as my background.
 
Then, I glued some of the punched out pieces on to my card.
Finally, I adhered my stamped sentiment, and my finished card looks like this.
 
 
 It isn't exactly sprinkled on, but it is confetti.
 Another additional card I have just made features random pink coloured dots which I scattered then glued. I guess this follows a similar technique so here it is.


 

1 comment:

Lesley G said...

Clever use of the punch outs!