Wednesday 27 August 2014

Mood board at Sassy Scrappers


This is the mood board at Sassy Scrappers.

I have chosen a photo of my auntie, taken just before she died.
This is one set of cousins visiting her and her 3 daughters.
The word LOVE at the top left corner is the underlying theme.

The little white flowers plus the aqua of the macroons led me to the background paper , Ruby Rock-it Becalm.
I've chosen other blue toned papers for my matting.
Next, I used white mesh and 2 pink skeleton leaves. I have added a white feather with purple script running across it.
I have glued sequins across the right hand side. Pink heart brads are at the 2 top corners.
I have had letters that spell family  in my stash for several years. I was pleased to use them.Although they are glued in place, I have also stitched them. I finally stitched some other flourishes.
My journaling will go on this later.




2 comments:

Leonie said...

Thanks for joining in at Sassy Scrappers. Lovely page. :)

Chantalle said...

Wonderful to have you join us at Sassy, thank you!