Friday 10 January 2014

1 2 3 challenge

This is the challenge combo at 123 challenge blog.

I used a Kaiser orange spotted background paper then mixed orange paint on the paper and smoothed it across.
The MEMORY MAZE birds at the top are painted in the same colour.
I matted my photo on neutral scrap pages then used my handmade felt flower as the holder for the feather spray.
Further feather and canvas leaf were added to the RHS of the photo.

My quote is a well known one. The large Doodlebug design letters never seem to be used,however I thought they would work on this quote.
Here is my layout...............very orange!

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wow you have definitely used the criteria for this challenge so well.. love the vibrant layout, great photo too.. and thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge blog this month too!

Trish said...

Well done Julene

Merry said...

Just popped over from Unstampabelles to have a look around. You have lovely creations here on your blog. Have fun with the challenges.

Alz said...

What a beautiful sentiment!! Love your LO Julene! So glad you joined us at 123 this month. Hope you'll play along again next month. :)

Annie Claxton said...

Gorgeous take on the 1-2-3 Challenge - I love the vibrant orange paint, the little birds and your fabulous flower! :o)

Paula said...

Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with us @ 123 this month :)