Saturday 14 September 2013

CKC Challenge #2. Chalkboard technique

The newest challenge at Counterfeit Kits is to try a chalkboard technique.

I had this photo of Annabelle with a milk moustache and thought using white on black was appropriate. I also had the journaling block with moustaches on it.
I began by stamping the corner flourishes using white ink.
I constructed my layout .I also had some chalkboard tags from Pebbles Inc so the word, enjoy went on the photo.
After placing my items I doodled wavy borders around the outside first then I decided to go around the 3 main elements.
My title I drew by hand ....years of teaching prepares me for that.

7 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Hahaha cute photo, & love the lettering on this layout.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Such a cute photo, and could that mustaches journaling card be any more perfect?

Isbaha said...

Beautiful layout, love your handwritten title !

Lesley G said...

Great job :)

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous layout and it has that factor that makes you smile immediately when you see it. That makes it a very successful layout! Your title shows your teaching skills (lol! I always ended up sloping across the board and running out of room!

Lisa said...

a hand-drawn title? wow, I'm impressed. I don't think I would ever dare to do that!

petrii said...

Such a lovely LO and LOVE your title!!
Beautiful.

Blessings ~~ dawn