Wednesday 10 July 2013

Another Freaking Scrapping challenge and monochromatic

Over at AFSC the theme this month is monochromatic and your favourite colour.
In the past my 2 favourite colours have always been green and yellow, but as I've grown older my next favourite has become the one I gravitate to....turquoise.

I've created a layout using turquoise.
It started by me whitewashing a sheet of pp featuring roadmaps.
Then I used the negative framework of a chipboard set to mist through and create floral background.
I've added strips of turquoise paper cut as banners, a chenille button with matching twine and crochet doiley from Purple Pumpkin and a vellum flower.
There is a small amount of black for the title and subtitle but otherwise it is all turquoise.
Yes that's me at 19 with Dad.

No comments: