Friday 17 May 2013

Purple Pumpkin sketch challenge

Here's the sketch.

I haven't entered Purple Pumpkin's challenges for a few month because apart from some twine, I thought I didn't have any of their items. Then a wonderful Layout by Helen Tilbury on the site reminded me about these tickets. I can't put Helen's layout on here because computer won't allow me to but here is the link to her layout. http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/helens-take-on-may-sketch.html
I've used her idea of putting the tickets around the circle. (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery).

The paper I used is Kaisercraft's "Lush". The colours matched the tickets quite well plus I wanted a happy ,bright layout.
I've used 2 doileys from Typo and 3 strips of Imaginisce "Apple cider "papers. Around the middle paper I wrapped some Purple Pumpkin Twine.
The bambi button could also be Purple Pumpkin since it was given to me.
I punched flowers to go around this button and added some October Afternoon ducks to the left, to keep up the animal theme.
I love going to the Royal Easter show and my favourites have always been the baby pigs. This year I was rather taken by the alpacas as well, hence this layout.

 


6 comments:

Венера Чернышова said...

Very original!

Ella Swan said...

Thanks so much for the mention! And for joining our sketch challenge this month at Purple Pumpkin!! Glad I inspired you to use the tickets that way :)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

That's adorable!!!Great use og the tickets!!! Thanks for playing along!!!xx

Unknown said...

Love the tickets !! Thanks for playing along with PP this month

yyam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yyam said...

Sweet page! Love how you've used the tickets!
Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!