Sunday 10 March 2013

White with one and dreaming cat.

Here's my layout for March's White with One.
I received the Kaisercraft wooden birdcages,as a prize, from Lizzy Crust in the post this week,so I decided to use them on this.I started by misting through a chicken wire mask,then beside that used gesso through the same mask.
While the gesso was still wet I inserted the 2 wooden birdcages.
I added pearl chain purposely looping it through the loop on the cage.The other loop broke off.
After adding the papers and trims I wanted I've doodled birds flying away from the cages, with bubbles to look like Tuppence was dreaming about them.The only thing I couldn't re-create is the twitches the cat made while dreaming.

5 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

This is fantastic Julene, I love what you have created here.... cute little birdies. Thanks for joining in the fun at WW1. x

myriamMG said...

love your doodled birds !
thanks for sharing at WW1 !

Leonie Waldron said...

Sweet layout Julene I love the mix of stripes and patterns, Thanks for joining in at White With 1! Leonie xo

Julie H said...

Love your little birdcages and how your misting turned out.

Anonymous said...

Adorable page! Wonderful colour co-ordination too x