Saturday 16 March 2013

Scrap friends sketch for March.

Scrapfriends have a sketch each month, plus a colour challenge.This is my entry for the sketch #11.
I've called my layout Our 2 Lighthouses holidays because both these lighthouses feature in my family's past.The first at Kiama, is near where we went camping every year and a cousin still lives nearby.The second Norah Head,is near where my uncle owned a holiday house which we visited.
The original sketch looks like this

and here is my take on the sketch. I've used elements from my Counterfeit kit,which is not another challenge,but a collection of scrapping products for the month from my stash.
 
With the leftover paper etc I made a card for an upcoming "Feeling Sketchy" challenge.
 
 

8 comments:

glorygirl said...

Love that sketch! And how you've used buttons on your page. SUPER idea!

Trish said...

Great use of the sketch..love your photos on this LO

Leeann Pearce said...

Fabulous take on the SF sketch. good luck!

Lizzy Hill said...

Really like your collection of elements - & counterfeit is a GREAT idea, isn't it? I keep meaning to join in...but forget!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends...a really thoughtful take on our sketch:):)

Angela Toucan said...

incredible layout, I really like how you added the misting - great touch.

Fabulous photos too.

Jasmine S said...

Great pics and elements and you have used the sketch beautifully.

Jennifer Grace said...

Love the twine and buttons! x

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful work!!!! Thanks for playing along at SF!!!xx