Sunday 31 March 2013

Masculine card at Seize the birthday

I've discovered a new card site which focusses just on birthday cards, named Seize the Birthday.
This week is a masculine card.
Here is my entry
The background paper is Sandy Lion with the 4 suits from cards on it. I've added red and white polkadots paper then a cut out plaque from Echo Park saying Everyday hero.(Most men are to their children).Then I've added my sentiment also with red and tiny spots. My finishing touch are Kaisercraft black dots(like rhinestones only not sparkly).I can assure you my card is straight,despite the scanner making it awry.

3 comments:

Rose said...

"LOVE" this creation!! fab male card :) So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

Lesley said...

Neat looking card!! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Jen Nelson said...

great card

Sorry for my late visit

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
Seize The Birthday DT