Thursday 14 February 2013

Do more with less & Stuck on you sketches

a>The challenge was to make a project using printed material.This was on a site named Do more with less. I traced around Grace Taylor flowers then cut them out. I then misted the flowers using more printed paper as my background. This left the negative shapes.The background piece became my base paper for the card. I then collected different sized misted flowers together and using the smallest size Grace Taylor flowers,fastened them all together with a brad. The flowers were then adhered to the card. And finally I fluffed them up around the edges to make them more 3D.The sentiment says All about you. Stuck on you sketches I've used a remaining flower with chipboard flower centre, background text paper and rub ons. The sentiment is one I've had for a while and the background ribbon and paper are from my counterfeit kit.

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

2 gorgeous cards and the first was created so cleverly!!

yyam said...

Really pretty use of text paper!
Thanks for playing along with my guest Keren's challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SOUS!

Becky Litz said...

pretty flowers on the first card. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Unknown said...

Pretty cards Julene. Loving the flowers, and the clever use of papers. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Glad you liked the sketch!
Thanks for sharing these lovely creations!

~Leah