Thursday 3 January 2013

Flutterby Wednesday -new start

Flutterby Wednesday's new challenge for 2013 is to create a card for a new start.It could be a new baby or new home etc.
I had baby boy in mind when I created this.My cousin has recently become a grandma again.
I've also used a new Websters pages heart sticker plus the regulation butterflies.
For a change, I stamped them in blue on pearlescent card.I like the effect and may use coloured inks more now I've forced myself away from black.
Here's my card.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Nice card! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Belinda Scott said...

Super cute card :)

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely and the heart is wonderful!! and yes I need to get my stamps out more too...

Kathy said...

How pretty, love the from the heart sentiment. Thanks for joining Flutterby Wednesdays challenge this week!