Friday 11 January 2013

Counterfeit kit challenge #2 Cookie cutters

My sense of humour came to the fore when doing this layout.I started by printing ducks and bunnies over the pastel pink/white background. The only animal thing I had a photo of handy was Zombie bunny made by my daughter.So I combined cute and scary!!!!!! The music sheet said great in power so I used the title part(scary) with rubons of cobwebs and skull(scary) and a tin pin by October Afternoon of a shocked man's face(scary).The black chevrons washi tape also adds a scary feel. Then I used a duck(cute) plus Fun & games(cute) and pink gingham ribbon(cute).The carnival words on the RHS are a mixture.I used a red z in the title to represent blood. This was a fun layout to do!!!

6 comments:

glorygirl said...

Great job using those cookie cutters! I love the stamped effect you achieved with them!

li-bee-ti said...

Too cute! great use of the cookie cutters.

Lisa J said...

What a great idea to stamp with the cookie cutters. And I love zombie bunny -so cute.

Angela Toucan said...

ace fun!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Fun way to use the cutters to inspire your page!

MiliPea Designs said...

Wonderful use of the cookie cutters.