Tuesday 1 January 2013

Bird is the word on Holiday

My above layout is actually 10 photos! It is a wheel with a window to show one photo at a time.(Like those birthday cards with ages you can change)The turner is at the right,hence the white patch.It took quite a while lining up the pictures.I had one circle left over so used that on my layout plus another of my dd in a lavender patch.I stitched around the rectangular photo using 2 threads purple & green to match the lavender.
Continuing with the lavender theme I hand did my title as lavender sprigs and placed my journalling underneath using matching gel pen.The brad in the centre is holding the wheel of photos in place.

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI Julene! Now this is very clever and wonderfully created.. I love lavender - the color and the flower... and thanks for joining in at BITW too... (and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too.. I am on 3 dt's at the moment and that is enough for me to keep busy!!)

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Julene,beautiful page,thanks for joining in at BITW!!