Saturday 29 September 2012

Cardmaking begins

Last night I made a start on Christmas cards.These 5 were my first efforts,using silver doileys and red misted Scrapware bells that I won in a challenge.
The second lot were Papertole pictures I bought from Scrapmatts and made using Magic mount between the layers.I dipped tags into walnut ink first to make the mottled background.I've mounted them on bottle green cards.They give a vintage Christmas look.
This one is using an A2Z scraplet flourish,inked in gold plus another walnut ink tag.And these 2 feature Scrapmatts chipboard, the second one being for a man using non Christmas colourscheme.It now has a blue brad in the hole on the tag.
 
 


1 comment:

Kylie gW said...

Wow Julene lovely cards. And so early too. I used to do that a few years ago - do my cards in October. But time seems to escape me these days. But maybe that's something I can do in my current mojoless state?