Thursday 6 September 2012

Black with two

I haven't done a layout for Black with Two for several months,however this month's colours appealed to me.It was black with purple and green.
I'm amazed at what I was able to use here. I've had these sparkly dragonflies for a while, also the purple Japanese paper with birds on them.They both suited the photo, so I've included them.Also a hand made lace flower as some white was requested.
The photo was taken at Auburn gardens looking through a circular window in a Japanese tea house at the water feature....very peaceful.

5 comments:

Donna said...

glad to see you give BW2 a go again, and it was a great colour combo. Thanks for playing along.

Kristal said...

Isnt it amazing how sometimes we find something we have had in our stash that just appeals for a certain challenge. I love what you have done- thank you so much for joining us at Black with 2 :d

Kerry said...

Thanks for playing along with us this month Julene and hope to see you again.

annette said...

thanks for taking up the challenge on BW2,Julene . love the dragonflies !!

tiffany said...

love those jumbo dragonflies! Thanks for joining in the challenge at 2 Sisters! =)Tiffany