Thursday 4 August 2011

Two wins and a card and black with 2
















Wow, I don't look at the internet for a couple of days then suddenly I'm innundated with blog feeds.In amongst them I discovered I'd won 2 prizes on from screen to scrap for my layout featuring the sprayed lace and me feeding a deer, and on artastic for my "Celebrate your inner artist" layout.When I received 12 comments I knew something must eventuate!




My layout for Black with 2 this month features my 35th birthday photos.Erica of course, had to be in on the candle blowing out time and this pale green hand made paper matched her dress exactly.I hand cut the scallops around it and kept the layout fairly simple.




I've made this card for a Mystical challenge and for a friend's birthday.There is a cyber crop there this weekend.

4 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Lovely layout for BW2 and love your Mystical Scrapbooks card too. Thanks for playing along. xx

Narelle said...

Love the pale green with the black!
Thanks for playing along with BW2!

Eve said...

great take thins month julene

FiKenward said...

Congrats on your wins.