Friday 3 December 2010

The layout from the dress, using tiny corsets

Here is the layout using the 3 photos of the dress that Erica made.
She received a distinction so that was the title of the layout.I used graphics 45 paper "Happy Homemaker" and by cutting a hole behind the photos was able to get some of the revese side featuring fashion sketches from the 1920s.The spotty paper is my Minds eye "Lost and found".
The 2 tiny corsets are from Scrapmatts and the velvet tag is from a garment I purchased in a store,with a luggage label in the centre.
I was sent the roses ribbon edging so thought it would make a nice border for the layout.

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

I love how you've used the corsets.

Cathy said...

Fabulous LO Julene... love how you've used the Scrapmatts corset chippie... looks gorgeous!!

Emily P said...

great page & great Dress Joolz :)